Planon organised two virtual roundtables in cooperation with IFMA in which different panels of experts talk about important developments in the service provider industry. Because the first one was a great success, the discussion was continued in a second virtual roundtable.
In this follow-up session, the following 5 additional statements about top trends in the IFM outsourcing market were introduced:
- The facility management industry has been thrust into the spotlight by COVID-19. Looking forward, how are you going to stand tall after the pandemic?
- Occupancy rates in offices are now fluctuating more than ever. What will be the key driver for you to deliver smarter cleaning services?
- The right Business Intelligence (BI) approach is an undeniable success factor for businesses to grow. What is the main objective of BI for you?
- Self-delivery of the services is one of the parameters to grow in IFM. How do you use this to attract and retain knowledge?
- The roadmap has been set to evolve to prescriptive services in IFM. How do you perceive the current market situation?
As with the key findings summary of the first virtual roundtable, this second document also includes participant information, important highlights and key conclusions drawn from the second virtual roundtable.
Are you interested in reading it? Complete the form to receive a free copy of the roundtable summary ‘New business models for IFM Service Providers (Part 2)’.