Are you evaluating return-to-work strategies? Looking to build confidence around the technologies and plans your teams choose to implement to deliver safe and healthy work environments post-pandemic?
You don’t want to miss this LIVE virtual roundtable discussion, scheduled for Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 10AM EDT! Please complete the form to reserve your spot now.
The way organizations approach return-to-work challenges now will result in short-term AND long-term effects for real estate and facility managers, HR, IT, workplace strategists, and more. And organizations around the world are testing new approaches every day.
To discuss these new approaches to the future of work and analyze some of the lasting effects we expect to see from the perspective of RE & FM, Planon has brought together a panel of experts from Frost & Sullivan, KPMG, Schneider Electric and Philips.
Together they will explore the following topics:
- The role of technology for successful work experiences post-pandemic
- Top return-to-work strategies that organizations are using right now
- Examples of how organizations are balancing productivity, employee engagement, employee wellbeing, and cost savings post-COVID
- Top priorities organizations should consider when shifting to a hybrid workforce
- Examples of pitfalls & triumphs that these panelists have been involved in over the past year of change
Meet our Expert Panel
- Peter Ankerstjerne, Chief Strategy Officer at Planon and Chairman of the Global Board of Directors at IFMA
- John Raspin, Partner and Director of Energy & Environment at Frost & Sullivan
- Brett Spindler, Senior Director Building Enterprise Solutions at Schneider Electric
- Sander Grünewald, Global Head of Real Estate Advisory at KPMG
This Virtual Roundtable Discussion will be presented in English on June 29 2021 at 10:00 AM EDT. If this time does not work for you, register anyway and we will send you the recording.