Are you evaluating return-to-work strategies? Looking to build confidence around the technologies and plans your teams choose to implement to deliver safe and healthy work environments post-pandemic?
Fill out the form to watch this Roundtable Discussion on-demand.
The way organizations approach return-to-work challenges now will result in short-term AND long-term effects for real estate and facility managers, HR, IT, workplace strategists, and more. And organizations around the world are testing new approaches every day.
To discuss these new approaches to the future of work and analyze some of the lasting effects we expect to see from the perspective of RE & FM, Planon has brought together a panel of experts from Frost & Sullivan, KPMG, Schneider Electric and Philips.
In this session, the panelists explore these topics:
- The role of technology for successful work experiences post-pandemic
- Top return-to-work strategies that organizations are using right now
- Examples of how organizations are balancing productivity, employee engagement, employee wellbeing, and cost savings post-COVID
- Top priorities organizations should consider when shifting to a hybrid workforce
- Examples of pitfalls & triumphs that these panelists have been involved in over the past year of change
Meet our Expert Panel
- Peter Ankerstjerne, Chief Strategy Officer at Planon and Chairman of the Global Board of Directors at IFMA
- John Raspin, Partner and Director of Energy & Environment at Frost & Sullivan
- Brett Spindler, Senior Director Building Enterprise Solutions at Schneider Electric
- Sander Grünewald, Global Head of Real Estate Advisory at KPMG
- Henriette Weiss, Global Head of Workplace Solutions at Philips Real Estate