Implementation Consultant - Germany
As an Implementation Consultant, you are the technical contact person for our customers in the context of the implementation of our software for our new and existing customers.
You know the current challenges in facility, real estate and maintenance management and have the necessary skill to read “between the lines” and to successfully implement projects in changing framework conditions.
This is what makes you successful in your role:
- You will learn about the configuration options within the Planon software and how to implement them
- You will identify the current challenges facing our customers and translate them into solutions within the Planon software
- You develop specifications and implement them in Planon on budget and on time
- You develop your know-how on current market trends and developments on your own initiative
- Consultancy Services
Regardless of whether you are visiting a customer, working from our Frankfurt office or from home, flexibility is crucial and (limited) travel is part of your job.
Our ideal candidate meets the following criteria:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the implementation of (CAFM / IWMS) software solutions in medium-sized or large companies
- You have a healthy dose of humor
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- You are analytical, customer-oriented and have a hands-on attitude
- You're fluent in German and English
- You have at least a finished Bachelor’s degree
We live an open, multicultural culture and offer a flexible working environment in which we enjoy achieving ambitious goals as a team.
We are big enough to offer you exciting career opportunities and small enough to recognize your individual contribution.
A healthy work-life balance and the possibility of working hybrid. We encourage a collaborative and learning work environment, which is why we offer constant learning and meaningful training opportunities. In addition, we offer challenging projects with world-leading clients and extraordinary experiences. For this role we offer the following competitive benefits package.
Join us on our journey to become the recognised world leader in Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions. How we do this? By putting our people at the heart of our company and creating an inspiring and safe environment that allows all of us to work, learn,live, and play.
Planon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.
Do you love building connections? So do we! Apply now.