The relevance of Big Data for Real Estate and FM
Big Data, mobility, and the Cloud are all important technology drivers with the potential to fundamentally impact real estate and FM.
Although Big Data is a hot topic, its application and value proposition for Real Estate and Facility Management is still in the early stages of development.
Applying Big Data to real estate and facility management poses some fundamental questions that need answering. Planon discusses how Big Data can contribute to business analytics and strategic decision making in real estate planning, workplace strategy, sustainability and other key areas.
In this free webinar we will share with you:
- What actually is Big Data?
- The relevance of Big Data for Real Estate and FM
- Sources of Big Data and connections with IWMS
- The value proposition and guidelines to develop a Big Data strategy
- Examples of Big Data and business analytics
- To view this webinar, simply complete the form in the right hand column