Real Estate Management software
Space & Workplace Management software
Maintenance Management software
Integrated Services Management software
Sustainability Management software
Ready to use processes in Planon Sustainability Management solution
The Planon Sustainability Management solution supports the full management cycle of monitoring, auditing and acting on all Facility Management and Real Estate related sustainability aspects. Starting with a structured and compliant registration of data, the solution supports a continuous monitoring of consumption, carbon emission and costs of any impact area like energy, gas, waste or commuting. This process alerts excessive consumptions and allows you to identify immediate saving opportunities. Next to monitoring, this solution supports building audits based on standards such as BREEAM-In-Use or LEED. Predefined templates help you to easily run self-assessments and analyze the different individual and aggregated scores. In this solution both monitoring and audits lead to programs, projects and measures that will reduce costs and increase the value of your real estate.
Why Planon software
- The Sustainability Management solution is fully integrated with all other solutions in Planon's IWMS: Real Estate Management, Space & Workplace Management, Maintenance Management and Integrated Services Management
- Processes are interconnected and support a step-by-step implementation by focussing on quick wins in your sustainability targets
- Alert and notifications support immediate action whenever energy consumptions, carbon emissions, costs, or other threshold values are exceeded
- The solution combines all building, assets and departmental related sustainability processes in a single solution and takes maximum advantage of existing data sources and systems
- By linking monitoring, audits and improvement processes, you create a continuous cycle of improvement and savings, based on widely accepted standards
- Reduced energy costs by full transparency, fast opportunity identification and automated bill validation
- Processes that comply with legislation in terms of documentation, control and reporting
- Full visibility of the sustainable impact by supporting all sustainable impact areas and presenting the connection between consumption, emission and costs
- Facilitates greener buildings and improved company image
- Measurable contribution to corporate sustainability targets and corporate reporting
The Planon Sustainability Management solution contains processes that allow you to measure the sustainability profile of your buildings and processes in a controlled manner, improving them where possible, and continually monitoring them. By linking these three functionalities, you can create a continuous cycle of improvement and savings, based on widely accepted standards such as CDP, GRI, BREEAM or LEED. All processes are interconnected, use the same data, and are integrated with other Planon solutions to maximize the benefits from having a true Integrated Workplace Management Solution.
- Determine peak consumption, identify saving opportunities in relation to fixed charges, and make optimum use of proactive functionalities which automatically warn you of unusual meter readings
- Easily and quickly check for simultaneous use of cooling and heating and eliminate any associated energy waste
- Calculate your CO2 emission on the basis of accepted market standards and report this in easy-to-understand dashboards and KPIs
- Use accepted market standards like BREEAM or LEED or implement your own specific sustainability classification to assess the performance of your portfolio
- Execute your own internal audits easily and effectively, manage the process, analyze the results, and identify value improvements where possible
- Translate the audits results into programs, projects and improvements on the basis of well documented knowledge and experience
Programs, projects and actions:
- Monitor and manage your sustainability projects and improvement measures on the basis of accepted parameters such as time, quality and budget
- Analyze the results and compare ROI with targeted reduction goals for energy consumption, CO2 emission, costs or other relevant target metrics
- Link projects, measurements and actions in your Planon Solution to meters and installations in your buildings so that you can analyze, report, and continue to monitor the effects in detail
On this page you learned more about Planon's solution for Sustainability Management.
Interested to find out more? Use one of the options below.