What are the most important differences between Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) and Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) and Facility Management Information Systems (FMIS). The evolution of these systems in terms of standardization, integration capabilities, workflow orientation, CAD and BIM connectivity, and technology are described.Learn more
Increase workplace productivity and cost efficiency with a market-leading IWMS
Building owners and occupiers are being challenged to deliver high performing workplaces that encourage people to work, meet, innovate and learn in a productive environment. Planon Universe for Corporate Real Estate and Facility Managers is an innovative Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) platform that creates greater efficiency and quality in processes, measurably reduces corresponding costs and successfully contributes to the organization’s performance. This IWMS platform combines innovative software solutions with proven best practices and professional services.
Our innovative software solutions
- Include a full suite of software solutions, based on a single source of the truth and are “integrated by design”.
- Are configurable and future-proof standard solutions that evolve with your organization.
- Are based on highly innovative technology that enables best-in-class workplace performances.
- Offer seamless integration with systems like ERP, finance, HR or any other business-critical application.
- Provide easy-to-use, role-based interaction and easy access on any device.
Our proven best practice
- Is called Accelerator and combines over 35 years’ experience from 2,500 implementations worldwide.
- Reduces time, costs, and effort spent in process design and implementation.
- Includes pre-configured processes, workflows, catalogues, roles, reports and dashboards.
- Offers flexibility to adapt to innovations and new business processes easy and quickly.
- Is based on industry standards that enable compliant reporting and benchmarking.
Our professional services
- Include a standard implementation methodology with services like project management, configuration, and fine-tuning.
- Combine a SaaS license model with a secure cloud service, based on Amazon technology.
- Provide excellent support services and a customer collaboration as well as a knowledge sharing platform.
- Include an easy-to-use e-learning service that allows users to access courses anytime and anywhere.
- Offer functional, application, and technical management services during the full lifecycle of the solution.
Planon Universe for Corporate Real Estate and Facility Managers offers five fully integrated software solutions that are based on a single database and can be chosen in any combination. All solutions come with Planon’s best practice called Accelerator, including pre-configured processes, workflows, catalogs, roles, reports and dashboards.
Maximize your real estate’s contribution to business results and lower your real estate's costs.Learn more
Continuously optimize workplace concepts and capacity to fit with business requirements and decrease costs.Learn more
Retain assets in a predefined condition to support business continuity in a compliant and cost efficient way.Learn more
Optimize people-centric services that increase workforce productivity and satisfaction with lower costs.Learn more
Planon offers a series of services that create a foundation of support for organizations during the implementation and the full solution lifecycle. With these services, Planon brings essential knowledge and experience to help you effectively utilize your Planon solution. At the same time, these services reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), increase the flexibility in use, and make your Planon software scalable.
- Reviews, analyzes, and advises you in designing efficient business processes.
- Supports you in creating business cases and Return On Investment (ROI) scenarios.
- Guides you in the implementation of specific market standards.
- Fine tune the Accelerator best practices to your specific needs.
- Help you to configure additional processes, reports, and KPI’s.
- Configure web services or XML-based system integrations.
Training and E-learning
- Offer standard or customized classroom training for all types of users.
- Provide generic and solution specific E-learning courses.
- Combine classroom training with E-Learning to let you benefit from blended learning.
- Help you to manage and stay in control during implementation.
- Use proven methodologies, such as Prince2.
- Ensure project delivery on time and in budget.
- Includes extensive global support by telephone or email.
- Offers the option of Premium support to extend your Service Level.
- Offers optional worldwide 24/7/365 support.
- Ensures alignment with future changes through functional management.
- Lets you benefit from accurate data sets and software through application management.
- Guarantees continuity of IT infrastructure through technical management.
- Use Planon’s Customer Connect platform for software downloads, information, and FAQs.
- Explore, meet and learn from the global Planon community.
- Easily share your experience with other peer organizations.
- Benefit from a secure Cloud Service based on Amazon Web Services technology.
- Benefit from automated installation of software updates and new releases.
- Don’t worry about infrastructure, backups, and system maintenance.
Ian Dunning - Global Facilities Director at Unilever
“By using Planon’s best practice, we didn’t have to reinvent the wheel, which saved valuable time and money during the implementation phases." Learn more
Read more about our Software & Services
Articles & white papers | 11/26/2018
White Paper - An explanation of Integrated Workplace Management Systems
Brochures | 11/13/2017
Brochure - Planon Universe for Financial Professionals
Effective as of January 2019, organizations must comply with a new set of lease accounting regulations form FASB, IASB, and GASB. Get compliant now with Planon Universe for Financial Professionals.Learn more