16 July 2013 – Planon today announced that it has again been named a "Leader" in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for IWMS – Integrated Workplace Management Systems1. Gartner is the leading independent technology research organisation and has named Planon as a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for IWMS since 2006.
According to Gartner, “Leaders have strength in applications and platform technology; they demonstrate a high level of quality in product reliability and service; they have strong operational and organisational capabilities, financial stability, and global reach; and they offer a strong vision of customer needs, as reflected in a robust development road map.”
The evaluation follows a successful 12 months for Planon in which it has launched a number of revolutionary IWMS tools, including Planon Apps, Planon Accelerator 4.0 and also the a further expansion into the growing South-East Asia and Hong Kong markets.
- An innovative global leader with over thirty years of IWMS experience
- ‘Integrated by design’ and future-proof solutions that evolve with your organization
- Benchmarks, experience and market standards combined in a one solution
- Planon’s solutions are a seamless match for multinational companies given its’ functionality for multiple languages, times zones and currencies
- Globally standardised software that allows for local customisation
Pierre Guelen, founder and CEO of Planon, says: “We believe retaining our Leadership status for the last five reports reflects our commitment to invest 20% of our revenue in Research & Development. As a company, we truly value the expertise of Gartner in our market and are thrilled that Planon has been recognised again for its commitment in the IWMS sector.”
1 Gartner, Inc., Magic Quadrant for Integrated Workplace Management Systems, Rob Schafer, June 17, 2013.